Same source package building plugins for main and contrib

Hi all!

	I am facing the problem of how to package a project that builds some
plugins that are completely free and some that have non-free
dependencies, although the source code of the plugins themself is
available under a free license. To simplify the explanation, I have in
the end 2 binary package of plugins: one is eligible for main, the other
must reside in contrib.

	My question is simple... Should I produce 2 different source packages
for main and contrib from the same upstream project? Or can I use the
same source package that will produce most binary packages in main and
some in contrib/something section?

Thanks for your advise...

Cheers,

Nicolas Bourdaud