Re: retitle WNPP bug

W dniu 06.03.2013 17:21, Alfonso Sabato Siciliano pisze:
> Ok, it is been updated http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=652580
> ..."ITP: beret -- A 2d puzzle platformer game"
>
> but in http://wnpp.debian.net/ "beret" is still RFP

I tried to sync that database but without luck.
Anyway the more important place is bugs.debian.org and this is what
really matters.

There's general rule that services which are in debian.org domain are
official and those from debian.net are unofficial.
So given that you updated bugs.debian.org you're now the one that should
prepare package for this software.

regards
Bartosz Fenski