Re: Changelog etiquette for upstream patches

Le Fri, Mar 01, 2013 at 10:05:52PM +0000, Tony Houghton a écrit :

> The thing is there isn't a separate patch in the debian packaging or
> elsewhere in the pending release tarball because I've applied the patch
> to the code upstream.

Dear Tony,

for changes made upstream, you can thank the contributor in the upstream
changelog.  It is not necessary to repeat the information in the Debian
changelog.  If there was a Debian bug associated to the issue, you can mention
its number together with the mention of a "New upstream version".

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan