Re: Why is it so hard to get sponsors.....?

in recent years the debian packagers have focused on licensing, setting aside as much therefore important that the package works ..

I've noticed that some reports have response as "is not critical, is still working," or else "not reproducible", or better "u can made a patch u can made a fix u ca... u can.. u do that" co DD/DM has no time!!!!!! NO TIME!??

one can see that many DD have no experience in the software packages nature in charge .. l this is main reason why the quality / performance of debian packages has fallen, and because these characters to nosaber that I should do such software are not interested in doing sponsoring

the mayor injury are in electronic/science and gamming part