Bug#683473: marked as done (RFS: podget/0.6.9-1)
Your message dated Thu, 24 Jan 2013 04:20:29 +0000
with message-id <E1TyEIf-00014E-O1@quantz.debian.org>
and subject line closing RFS: podget/0.6.9-1
has caused the Debian Bug report #683473,
regarding RFS: podget/0.6.9-1
to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact email@example.com with problems
--- Begin Message ---
I am looking for a sponsor for updates to my package "podget". It's been a few years and updates
since the version in the Debian repositories has been updated. (Ver. 0.5.8 is in the repositories,
this is for version 0.6.7).
* Package name : podget
Version : 0.6.7-1
Upstream Author : Dave Vehrs<firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://podget.sourceforge.net/
* License : GPL
Section : misc
It builds those binary packages:
podget - Podcast aggregrator/downloader optimized for cron
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/podget/podget_0.6.7-1.dsc
More information about hello can be obtained from http://www.example.com.
Changes since the last upload (includes several versions do to my failures to get
podget (0.6.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed Bug #3146457 reported on Sourceforge by oaolsen. Fixes urls with
ampersands in them. Thanks.
* Fixed Bug #3021524 reported on Sourceforge by thebreaker. Fixes running
session detection. Thanks.
* Fixed podgets verbosity with a patch submitted by Norman Rasmussen. And
fixed my email address in the script. Thanks.
-- Dave Vehrs<email@example.com> Sat, 14 Apr 2012 11:28:55 -0700
podget (0.6.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed Bug #666149 reported by Elena Grandi via the Debian reporting system.
Playlist names were being created with spaces that would break some lines.
Added quotes to prevent.
-- Dave Vehrs<firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:47:55 -0700
podget (0.6.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Added version reporting flags (-V or --version), so people can test to see
what version they have installed.
-- Dave Vehrs<email@example.com> Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:30:00 -0700
podget (0.6.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed enclosure bug.
* Fixed error checking for successful wget run.
-- Dave Vehrs<firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 19 Nov 2011 10:44:00 -0700
podget (0.6.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed tempfile bug/typo.
* Fixed -f and --force to redownload existing files, including fix to
wget base options.
-- Dave Vehrs<email@example.com> Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:29:02 -0700
podget (0.6.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Added use of the tempfile command to the playlist sorting per Renalt
Sabitov's idea and bug report (via Debian).
-- Dave Vehrs<firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 16 Sep 2011 18:00:19 -0700
podget (0.6.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Various fixes for Debian Lintain reports.
-- Dave Vehrs<email@example.com> Wed, 14 Sep 2011 12:56:19 -0700
podget (0.6) unstable; urgency=low
* Added date substitutions to the feed category per David Willmore's
feature request (#1652606). Thanks.
* Reversed order of filename character modifications and format fixing.
* Fixed error reports to go to stderr.
* Added more custom error/exit codes to simplify debugging.
* Added another filename format fix for feeds from LBC Plus per
MoonUnit's feature request (#1660764). Thanks.
* Fixed playlist sorting to prevent a race condition in some implementations
of the sort command as suggested by Cameron Paine. Thanks.
* Fixed Indexfile creation for Podcast feeds that have the enclosure URL
broken over multiple lines as suggested by Colin Carter. Thanks.
* Modified Session file messaging to clearer report when old session files
* Fixed -r (most recent) and -f (force) command line options to override
the defaults stored in the user configuration files. Thanks to Jim C.
for reporting the bug and providing a potential patch.
* Wrapped eval statement on line 422 in quotes to try to fix an OBSD error.
* Changed install command --mode flags to -m in the Makefile so that it
would be OBSD compatible.
* Changed #!/bin/bash to #!/usr/bin/env bash so that its more cross platform
* Moved test for configuration directory to before creation of session file
so it has a place to store the session file.
* Added Filename Format fix for podcasts hosted on Catradio.cat per Oriol
Rius's Bug Report (#1744705). Thanks.
* Fixed "Filesystem paths including spaces crash the podget script" (Bug#
1889724) submitted by Anonymous. Thanks.
* Fixed "Some filenames cause podget to fail" (Patch#1845815) submitted by
* Fixed error with playlist loading submitted by Markus. Thanks.
* Added a filename format fix as suggested by Rob Sims via the Debian Bug
Reporting System (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=459949,
* Added SCRIPTS directory for user submitted scripts. First script is from
Steven Black and allows for easy addition of feeds from within Firefox.
* Added patch from Steven Black to fix problem handling single apostrophes in
filenames. Thanks again.
-- Dave Vehrs<firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 25 Apr 2010 12:28:39 -0700
Thanks in advance for all your help,
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Package podget version 0.6.9-1 is in unstable now.
--- End Message ---