Re: dhrystone package looking for a sponsor

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:17:25PM +0000, Chris Wilson wrote:
> The warnings and errors are:
>
> W: dhrystone: new-package-should-close-itp-bug
> W: dhrystone: description-synopsis-starts-with-article
> E: dhrystone: section-is-dh_make-template
> W: dhrystone: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/dhry

> I have created a bug and modified the changelog to reference it. How
> should I write the description synopsis?
Not starting with an article.

> What section of what is a dh_make template?
It is a control field.

> I don't have a manpage for dhry.
Consider writing it.

These answers are contained in the lintian tag descriptions, you should
read them before asking.

Also, you should run lintian with -I -E --pedantic to get the full set of
messages.

--
WBR, wRAR