Re: shlib-calls-exit and the flex-generated function yy_fatal_error

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:41 PM, Erik Sjölund wrote:
>
>> How should I handle this?
>
> I would ignore it if you don't call the yy_fatal_error function.

It is not being called outside of the flex generated file. But in the
flex generated file the function  yy_fatal_error is called together
with error messages such as

"input in flex scanner failed"
"flex scanner push-back overflow"
"bad buffer in yytree__scan_bytes()"
"out of dynamic memory in yytree__scan_bytes()"
"out of dynamic memory in yy_get_next_buffer()"
"out of dynamic memory in yytree_ensure_buffer_stack()"

cheers,
Erik Sjölund