Re: Taking over maintainership of gringotts

El 24/07/12 08:09, Bart Martens escribió:
> Other sponsors are welcome to review and upload these packages at any time
> without talking to me.

For sure. Sorry.

>> Bart, I made the changes requested in your comments but I'm not sure if
>> I have to re-upload the packages bumping a new revision 1.2.10.-2 or I
>> keep them on revision -1.
>
> I suggest to replace gringotts at mentors with the same number 1.2.10-1.

Done. Now we have two versions at mentors with the same version. I
thought they would be overwritten ...

>> Another doubt is with bug #633167. It belongs to gringotts source
>> package but whit the split I can't close it in libgringotts. I think
>> we'll have to close it manually, won't we?
>
> You can simply use "Closes: #633167" in debian/changelog of the package with
> the fix.

I can't in gringotts source package where it belongs now. I mention this
on libgringotts changelog but don't like to close it automatically.

> I see that gringotts 1.2.10~pre3-1 has "Merge libgringotts source package" in
> debian/changelog.  You seem to be undoing that now.  Intentional ?

Yes, it's intentional. I comment this in changelogs and in the first
post here. IMHO I think would be better for new software using its
functionality.

Sorry for the delay I tested the packages again. I don't want to waste
your time.

Thanks and regards.