Re: Taking over maintainership of gringotts

Arno Töll wrote:
> but it certainly won't hurt. Not too many people care about that flag
> (you know, even less than about RFS bugs).

Thanks Arno, but since Bart seems to be reviewing these packages, I
suppose he will sponsor them.

Bart, I made the changes requested in your comments but I'm not sure if
I have to re-upload the packages bumping a new revision 1.2.10.-2 or I
keep them on revision -1.
Another doubt is with bug #633167. It belongs to gringotts source
package but whit the split I can't close it in libgringotts. I think
we'll have to close it manually, won't we?

Sorry for the hassle ...

Regards.