Re: Any script to populate debian/copyright file ?

Hi,

On 15/07/12 20:08, Daniel Martí wrote:
On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 06:04:25PM +0000, Bart Martens wrote:
On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 10:51:46AM -0400, Aliaksei Sheshka wrote:
Hi Debian-Mentors!

Is anyone aware/have a script to populate debian/copyright file ?

No idea.

Probably not. As far as I have seen the debian/copyright file is
carefully made, since not only the licenses must be listed but the
copyright owners too.

There is no tool to make it for you, but there is a tool to help: licensecheck from the devscripts package.

Eric

PS: and actually I even found a patch for this command that I had prepared but never submitted...