Re: Any script to populate debian/copyright file ?

* Daniel Martí <mvdan@mvdan.cc> [120715 20:17]:
> > > Is anyone aware/have a script to populate debian/copyright file ?
> >
> > No idea.
>
> Probably not. As far as I have seen the debian/copyright file is
> carefully made, since not only the licenses must be listed but the
> copyright owners too.

Hello,

licensecheck will output copyright and license information. Combined
to the CDBS licensecheck2dep5 tool, it can generate a debian/copyright
file (See #472199). I agree that it's better to do it manually,
though.

--
Etienne Millon