RFS: Boogiewoogie: Reads and stores graphics from iMPROV's Boogie Board

Hello,

I am new to the Debian development process and am looking for a sponsor
(ideally someone who likes iMPROV's Boogie Board rip like I do) for
submitting a package for the following software:

Package name
============

Boogiewoogie

Description
===========

Reads and stores graphics from iMPROV's Boogie Board

Boogiewoogie is a command line tool that reads the input from
iMPROV's Boogie Board rip via USB and stores it as standard SVG or
Jarnal file for usage with other vector graphic programs like Inkscape
or Jarnal.

License
=======

I have written the program myself, using libraries that are under GPL
only and have the feedback from iMPROV that they are ok with
me publishing source code that is based on their interface
description. So the whole software will be under GPL.

Package availability

I have compiled .deb packages for Debian squeeze and Ubuntu lucid and
have installed these two packages already on my own computers. I am
open to publish the packages on sourceforge, github or whatever would
fit best for my sponsor but can of course send the files via email
as well.

Anyone interested?

Cheers

Joerg