Re: freeze policy - open requests for sponsorship

Le 03/07/12 01:41, Adam Borowski a écrit :
> On Mon, Jul 02, 2012 at 09:06:25AM -0600, Paul Wise wrote:
>> Perhaps use wheezy-ignore for stuff that shouldn't be in wheezy?
>
> Isn't that completely contrary to that tag's usual meaning?
>
> You set it for stuff that should be in wheezy despite the bug.
>
> What we'd want here, is some way to convey "do not waste your time messing
> with this bug if you care only about the next stable release".  This
> includes unstable-only packages like gcc-snapshot.

Hi,

We could agree on a usertag then, for instance:

User: sponsorship-requests@packages.debian.org
Usertags: not-for-wheezy

Using sponsorship-requests@packages.debian.org as the User, we should be
able to rearrange the default view of
bugs.debian.org/sponsorship-requests to have the "for-wheezy" bugs on
top (subclassified by severity) followed by the not-for-wheezy bugs.

cf. http://wiki.debian.org/bugs.debian.org/usertags

Regards, Thibaut.