Maintainer of GNS3 Missing-in-Action, I volunteer

Hi All !

GNS3 package is Debian has not been updated in the last year, and the
Debian maintainer, Erik Wenzel, went MIA. (doesn't answer to emails
for last few months)

As I'm upstream developer of GNS3 and a Debian user, I would like to
take on a responsibility to maintain GNS3 within Debian.

I have used Erik's packages as a basis, and updated those to latest
upstream version.
I would like to upload them as NMU + need sponsor.  (Non-maintainer-upload)

Uploaded my packages to:
http://forum.gns3.net/post15311.html

Closes bug #665979

Tested on Debian wheezy/testing, amd64. Both basic functionality
works, and lintian clean.
I believe it is wrong to release Debian 7.0 with an ancient version of GNS3.

Can you help ?

Thanks in advance,
--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"