Re: [Uploaded] RFS: jquery-jplayer/2.1.0-1

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 8:23 AM, Damien Raude-Morvan
<drazzib@drazzib.com> wrote:
> Le lundi 14 mai 2012 00:33:07, Pau Garcia i Quiles a écrit :
> [...]
>> A new version of the packaging, hopefull the final one, is available
>> from mentors:
>>
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jquery-jplayer/jquery-jplayer_
>> 2.1.0-1.dsc
>
> Uploaded (waiting in NEW).
>
> Thanks for your contribution!

Thank you.

Next I'm going to package the jPlayer skins (Blue Monday and Pink
Flags). I'm not exactly versed in licenses for artwork but MIT/GPL for
a GIF animation and PSD files looks wrong. Do you know where to find
more information about this? (apart form debian-legal, but I guess
this is a recurrent topic and there's probably a wiki page somewhere)

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org