Re: RFS: freefilesync - folder comparison and synchronization tool (new upstream version)

Dear mentors,

Here is a new upstream version of FreeFileSync package with many
improvements.

So I am still looking for a sponsor for my package "freefilesync".

FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization tool. It is
optimized for highest performance and usability without restricted or
overloaded UI interfaces.

 * Package name    : freefilesync
   Version         : 5.3-1
   Upstream Author : ZenJu <zhnmju123@gmx.de>
 * URL             : http://freefilesync.sourceforge.net/
 * License         : GPL-3
   Section         : utils

It builds this binary package:

freefilesync - folder comparison and synchronization tool.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/freefilesync

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/freefilesync/freefilesync_5.3-1.dsc