Re: why does debian packaging think ITP is still open?

* Paul Elliott <pelliott@blackpatchpanel.com>, 2012-02-07, 09:59:
If I look at my package thru debian packaging:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/libs/libswe.html

It thinks my ITP #635672 is still open.

However the changelog file contains a entry like this:
libswe (1.77.00.0001-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Initial release (Closes: #635672)

Why does packaging not see this? Have I made a mistake?

Not you, but your sponsor.

Quoting Developer's Reference §5.8.4: “Unless specified different by the -v-switch to dpkg-buildpackage, only the bugs closed in the most recent changelog entry are closed (basically, exactly the bugs mentioned in the changelog-part in the .changes file are closed).”

--
Jakub Wilk