Re: RFS: libpam-abl , bug fix , package is already in Debian

On 02/01/2012 12:42 AM, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> * Alex Mestiashvili <alex@biotec.tu-dresden.de>, 2012-01-28, 12:09:
>
> But please don't change timestamp for the old version.
Ok , good to know .

> (Also, "DM-Upload-Allowed: yes" used to be the last line in the source
> stanza, is there a reason you moved it?)
No, there is no reason , but will take into account for the next time .

>> I've re-uploaded the package with fixed version string :
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libp/libpam-abl/libpam-abl_0.4.3+testing.1-1.dsc
>>

> What does "+testing.1" mean? Is that a pre-release thing? If this is
> the case, then use "~" instead of "+".

Yes , it is pre-release version .
The upstream had "-testting.1" in his version and I had to change this
to meet the upstream_version requirements .
But I wasn't sure which delimiter to use .

Thank you for mentoring and best regards,
Alex