Re: RFS: rhinote (new upstream version)

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 07:29:03PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> > I will try to conjure a patch addressing all the concerns you raised
> > during the course of the next few days, and I hope you’ll be willing to
> > review it when it’s done to make sure it is suitable for inclusion
> > upstream. As I’ve mentioned earlier, I don’t have deep knowledge of
> > Python, but you sure seem to know your way around it.
>
> Sure, no probs.

I’ve patched the source quite a bit, and I believe I’ve addressed all of
your concerns. I’ve also improved integration with window managers by
setting the WM_CLASS, so that pagers and the like show “Rhinote” instead
of “Tk” now.

All of the patches are available in the git repository[1], and I’ve also
uploaded an updated package to m.d.n[2].

I’ll be glad if you could review the patches to confirm they are indeed
suitable for inclusion upstream, in which case I’ll forward them. And if
you feel like taking a look also to the rest of the package and upload it,
I certainly won’t be mad at you ;)

Cheers.

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/rhinote.git;a=summary
[2] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rhinote/rhinote_0.7.4-2.dsc