Re: RFS: fpc/2.6.0-7

Hi Abou,

On 17-12-12 14:36, Abou Al Montacir wrote:
> I'm looking for a sponsor for my package "fpc".
>
> This upload is fixing an important bugs#686038 to allow translating user targeted question upon installation.
>
> The respective dsc file can be found at:http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fpc/fpc_2.6.0-7.dsc

Reading through bug 684437 [1] I think you misunderstood the last remark
by David Prévot, where he proposed to create a 2.6.0-7 with all the
translations, but creating a debdiff without the translations. I don't
think it makes sense to upload changes to the template, with
translations laying around, but without the translations in the upload.
I think we just have to try to convince the RT a little harder.

So please add the translations to your 2.6.0-7 package. Then we create a
debdiff against 2.6.0-6 and remove all the changes to the translations
from that debdiff. We than put that debdiff in a new unblock request. (I
think you can better close 684437 again, as that was really about
2.6.0-6 and open a new one.)

> Please copy me on answer,

Done, but no need to CC me, as I am subscribed.

Paul