Re: jquery.js from Doxygen in documentation, what to do about it

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:01:05PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> For right now, I think the best thing for the Doxygen *clients* to do is
> just ignore this issue.  It may need a bug against doxygen, though (and
> possibly some help for the Doxygen maintainer).

I'm just wild-guessing that the new version of doxygen that would solve
Gert's problem is in experimental because of current freeze.  Wouldn't
it be the most simple way to upload to unstable and in the unlikely case
that there will be any RC bug in testing upload a fix to
testing-proposed-updates?  I guess Gert is not the only maintainer facing
this problem.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--