Re: debian/bug-control: report bug against unofficial debian packages

Hi,

On 05.11.2012 17:43, bilibop project wrote:
> The questions:
> what can happen if a user reports a bug against one of my packages by
> using 'reportbug' ?
> Must I explicitly add 'Send-To: quidame@poivron.org' in debian/bug-control
> to avoid conflicts with Debian BTS ?

If you want people to use reportbug to submit bugs to you, this is the
way to go, yes. Alternatively you could tell people on the page where
you inform about your repository where they are supposed to report bugs.

> The .dsc and .tar.gz files in the personal repository are exactly the
> sames than those I have uploaded on mentors.debian.net. If the answer to
> the previous question is YES, must I send a different version on mentors,
> even if the package is not sponsored (because if it is sponsored a day,
> the source will be modified and the personal repository will disappear) ?

Yes, you may need to do so. Alternatively you can just upload the
package including the debian/bug-control file you mentioned to mentors
and hope your future sponsor will hopefully detect it and ask you to
remove it by then.

--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll