debian/bug-control: report bug against unofficial debian packages

Hi,

The situation:
I have build a source package and send a RFS (#675532), and now it is
available here: http://mentors.debian.net/package/bilibop.

Since this package is not yet sponsored, I have set up a Debian-like
repository with 'reprepro', and so source and binary packages are now
available and can be managed by APT tools; people who trust my work or
want to test it can add the following lines in their APT sources:
deb https://un.poivron.org/~quidame/debian/ wheezy main
deb-src https://blahblah

The questions:
what can happen if a user reports a bug against one of my packages by
using 'reportbug' ?
Must I explicitly add 'Send-To: quidame@poivron.org' in debian/bug-control
to avoid conflicts with Debian BTS ?

The .dsc and .tar.gz files in the personal repository are exactly the
sames than those I have uploaded on mentors.debian.net. If the answer to
the previous question is YES, must I send a different version on mentors,
even if the package is not sponsored (because if it is sponsored a day,
the source will be modified and the personal repository will disappear) ?

Thanks,
quidame