Re: uscan and git.gnome.org tags

Hi -
(No need to CC me, I am subscribed to the list.)

I am working on the devilspie package - which has a release mentioned
and linked in the last entry on Ross Burton's blog -
http://www.burtonini.com/

I do however have problems getting a watch-file reading the folder
where the tar.xz is.

It does however have the git repository at
http://git.gnome.org/browse/devilspie/ where the source (and the
tags) can be found.

So, either getting the watchfile to work through the
http://www.burtonini.com/computing/
folder, or through the git tags - I have had no luck with neither
method, and help would be much appreciated.

best
/Andreas