Bug#691020: RFS: gcc-4.7-doc/4.7.2-2
Usertags: for-wheezy, fit-for-wheezy
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gcc-4.7-doc"
* Package name : gcc-4.7-doc
Version : 4.7.2-2
Upstream Author : FSF
* URL : http://gcc.gnu.org/
* License : GFDL-1.3+ (with invariant sections, and front/back
Section : doc
This upload is intended to change maintainer to me, to meet the
release team's requirement, and hopefully get unblocked.
It builds those binary packages:
cpp-4.7-doc - documentation for the GNU C preprocessor (cpp)
gcc-4.7-doc - documentation for the GNU compilers (gcc, gobjc, g++)
gcc-doc-base - several GNU manual pages
gccgo-4.7-doc - documentation for the GNU Go compiler (gccgo)
gcj-4.7-doc - documentation for the GNU Java tools (gcj, gij)
gfortran-4.7-doc - documentation for the GNU Fortran Compiler (gfortran)
gnat-4.7-doc - documentation for the GNU Ada 95 Compiler (gnat)
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/g/gcc-4.7-doc/gcc-4.7-doc_4.7.2-2.dsc
More information about hello can be obtained from http://www.example.com.
Changes since the last upload:
gcc-4.7-doc (4.7.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer.
* Thanks to Samuel Bronson for his work on this package. I keep him in
uploaders as he might contribute further.
* Removed DMUA flag, as it's being deprecated. Thanks to Steffen for
* Improved README.source, and added a helper script, check_gcc_patches.
* Synced patches with gcc-4.7, 4.7.2-4.
- updated debian/patches/from-debian-gcc-rename-info-files.diff
* Added a patch, alpha-ieee-doc-clarification.diff, to state that
changes in from-debian-gcc-alpha-ieee-doc.diff are specific to the alpha
* Updated copyright.