mp3diags at mentors

Hi Josue,

I had a look at mp3diags at mentors uploaded there on 2012-10-06 06:36.  I see
that you want to adopt this package without changes (except for the three added
newlines in debian/rules).  So I had a look at the package to see what could be
improved.  I saw that debian/copyright is not correct and that the upstream
license information is quite confusing.  I submitted bug 689811 for that.  It
would be nice to have that bug fixed in wheezy.

Regards,

Bart Martens