libticonv 1.1.3-1 at mentors

Hi Albert,

I had a look at libticonv at mentors uploaded there on 2012-09-26 17:18.

The changelog entry of 1.1.0-1.1 is not included.  Intentional ?

I read this in README :

  |  (A special exception applies when linking the library into TilEm, see the
  |  COPYING file for details.)

But I don't find such exception in COPYING.  Actually, the file COPYING is
identical to /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2 so there's nothing specific to
"linking the library into TilEm" in COPYING.

There are also more copyright holders than mentioned in debian/copyright, for
example "Copyright (C) 1999-2011 the TiLP team <tilp-users@lists.sf.net>" in
the file README.

Regards,

Bart Martens