RFS: freefilesync - Visual folder comparison and synchronization (6th tentative)

Dear mentors,

Here is a new upstream version of FreeFileSync package with many
improvements.

So I am still looking for a sponsor for my package "freefilesync".

This is the 6th tentative in Debian unstable.
This package has been also build for Ubuntu since June 2010.
See https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/597694

FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization tool providing
highly optimized performance and usability without needless user
interface complexity.

 * Package name    : freefilesync
   Version         : 5.7-1
   Upstream Author : ZenJu <zhnmju123@gmx.de>
 * URL             : http://freefilesync.sourceforge.net/
 * License         : GPL-3
   Section         : utils

It builds this binary package:

freefilesync - Visual folder comparison and synchronization.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/freefilesync

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/freefilesync/freefilesync_5.7-1.dsc