RFS: pidgin-latex/1.4.4-2

  Package: sponsorship-requests
  Severity: normal

  Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pidgin-latex"

 * Package name    : pidgin-latex
   Version         : 1.4.4-2
   Upstream Author : Benjamin Moll <qjuh@users.sourceforge.net>
 * URL             : http://sourceforge.net/projects/pidgin-latex/
 * License         : GPL-2+
   Section         : net

  It builds those binary packages:

    pidgin-latex - Pidgin plugin to display LaTeX formulas

  To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/pidgin-latex

    dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pidgin-latex/pidgin-latex_1.4.4-2.dsc

 NOTE: This version fix a security issue, please refer to:
  http://pidgin-latex.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pidgin-latex/pidgin-latex/CHANGELOG?r1=1.4&r2=1.5

  Changes since the last upload:

 * Bump debhelper to 9
 * debian/copyright
   + Update format as in Debian Policy 3.9.3
 * debian/control
   + Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3
 * debian/rules
   + Append CPPFLAGS from dpkg-buildflags as hardening option
 * debian/patches/01_security_issue.patch: Added. (Closes: #685888)
  + This fix insufficient validation of LaTeX code and avoid
    access to user local information.
 * Corrected lintian warning
   + Added missing license paragraph in debian/copyright file

  Regards,
   Elías Alejandro