Re: How to rebuild binary package to fix bugs?

Hi,

letting alone the problem beyond, as I am not qualified to comment on that:

On 28.06.2012 13:13, Satoru KURASHIKI wrote:
> In such case, what do I prepare for NMU patch?
> Or, are there another option to rebuild package on the archive?

you do not need to prepare binNMU "patch". A binNMU is built from the
same source package and thus does not need a patch at all. Just someone
who triggers a rebuild.

See [1] for instructions to request a binNMU. Having that said I find it
strange - to say the least - that reverse dependencies were being
removed without triggering a binNMU back then. That's why the Release
Team does transitions. Just to avoid such things.

[1] http://release.debian.org/wanna-build.txt

--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll