Re: How to build a source tarball that includes symbolic links?

I see. So that's when the symbolic links point to something that's
actually available as a debian package. However, in my case I
simplified things a little bit: I actually also have symbolic links to
a common, in-house library that's not available as a debian package.
Again, I totally agree that it should; but until then, is there a way
I can work this out?

PS.
Now that I think of it, our copy of CppUTest includes fixes to bugs
that our team has identified and we therefore couldn't use the
official debian package either.

Thanks in advance,

David