Re: packaging help

> I assume it has a main process, which when stopped, would result in the
> workers being killed too. If that is so, I do not think you need to
> store the pids of the workers anywhere.

Perhaps I'm confusing terminology here.  The main deamon does not
spawn the workers.  It and the workers are started by the init.d
script.  The workers and the main daemon should be started and stopped
together.

In that case, it seems like I should store the pid's... so I can kill
them upon stop.

Have I understood correctly?

-Whit