Re: Documentation generated by doxygen and Debian Policy

As stated in my previous message, this is the way to generate the
needed Doxyfile:

cd doc (inside the tarball-basedir )
qmake ( produce Makefile )
make ( build ./doxyfilter )
./doxyfilter -g ( generates Doxyfile )

after this some sed-magic to enable docs in LaTex and man-page format:

sed -i -e's/GENERATE_LATEX.*= NO/GENERATE_LATEX = YES/'\
- -e's/GENERATE_MAN.*= NO/GENERATE_MAN = YES/' ./Doxyfile

use doxygen to generate them docs:
doxygen ./Doxyfile

cd ..

done!