Re: RFS: augeas/0.10.0-0.1 [NMU]

Yes, i got contacted and i +1'd the upload, but i don't work for
canonical anymore so my e-mail is not that one, so if you can please
update my e-mail to nvalcarcel@gmail.com that'll be great. Also about
the "-1" remove about naturaldocs you'll need to talk to raphael
(CC'ing him) he was the one that did that changed and it depended on a
specific version, not sure if the -1 is indeed needed. Other than that
i'm ok with the upload. (I actually sent a RFS a while ago IIRC)

--
aka nxvl
Yo uso Software Libre, y tu?