Re: dupload issue for termsaver package (ITP)

Thanks for the help.

I successfully uploaded my package to mentors, and added my public key to my account as well. I had uploaded the key to subkeys.pgp.net, which I found in one of the messages from this mailing list. After looking to my account in mentors website, I saw that my GPG key was not there, so I uploaded using the website.

Unfortunately, it does not show up in the mentors.debian.net website yet (did I do anything wrong?)

What would be the next step for me now? I am reading about the sponsorship, and since this is a python package, I am trying to join the Python Applications Packaging Team, but I am not sure if that is the right way to proceed.

Please advise.

Thank you,

================== for reference
$ dput mentors ../termsaver_0.1.1-1_amd64.changes
Checking signature on .changes
gpg: Signature made Sat 14 Apr 2012 10:54:54 EST using RSA key ID XXXXXXX
gpg: Good signature from "Bruno Braga <bruno.braga@gmail.com>"
Good signature on ../termsaver_0.1.1-1_amd64.changes.
Checking signature on .dsc
gpg: Signature made Sat 14 Apr 2012 10:54:49 EST using RSA key ID XXXXXXX
gpg: Good signature from "Bruno Braga <bruno.braga@gmail.com>"
Good signature on ../termsaver_0.1.1-1.dsc.
Uploading to mentors (via http to mentors.debian.net):
  Uploading termsaver_0.1.1-1.dsc: done.
  Uploading termsaver_0.1.1-1.tar.gz: done.
  Uploading termsaver_0.1.1-1_all.deb: done.
  Uploading termsaver_0.1.1-1_amd64.changes: done.
Successfully uploaded packages.
==================

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 4:44 PM, cento <ignorante@autistici.org> wrote:
Il giorno sab, 14/04/2012 alle 11.00 +1000, BRAGA, Bruno ha scritto:
> Hi,
>

> I am trying to submit a ITP for the first time, and I had a problem.
> The dupload command worked just fine, and all files were uploaded to
> the 'anonymous-ftp-master'.

You need to upload on mentors.

Create a .dput.cf inside your home:

--------------8<---------------------------------------------
[mentors]
fqdn = mentors.debian.net
incoming = /upload
method = http
allow_unsigned_uploads = 0
progress_indicator = 2
# Allow uploads for UNRELEASED packages
allowed_distributions = .*

And use it with:
$ dput mentors  ../<what_you_want>.changes

You need an account on mentors website and to upload your key.

[CUT]
> I forgot that I had only my public key stored in Ubuntu servers, but
> not in Debian. So I uploaded my key to Dbian,

Where, "to Debian" ?

--
cento