dupload issue for termsaver package (ITP)

Hi,

I am trying to submit a ITP for the first time, and I had a problem. The dupload command worked just fine, and all files were uploaded to the 'anonymous-ftp-master'.
However, I received an email explaining that my GnuPG Key had failed:

gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found (Exit status 2)

I forgot that I had only my public key stored in Ubuntu servers, but not in Debian. So I uploaded my key to Dbian, but now the dupload command complains that it has already processed it, saying "nothing to upload"

Reading the man pages, I found the --force command, but even then, the Debian server replies:

dupload fatal error: Can't upload termsaver_0.1.1-1.tar.gz: Could not create file.

Could anyone guide me on what could I do to fix this?

Thank you in advance.

--
Braga, Bruno
www.brunobraga.net