Re: hints for creating deb packages with cmake build system

Hi,

> cdbs makes it very easy
>
> http://build-common.alioth.debian.org/cdbs-doc.html#id2561559

I've decided to go with cdbs now, my debian/rules looks now like:

#!/usr/bin/make -f
include /usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/debhelper.mk
include /usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/patchsys-quilt.mk
include /usr/share/cdbs/1/class/cmake.mk

As I'm currently trying to package a C library that should be available on different architectures
i think I have to "tell" the build process the right architecture. How is this dynamically accomplished
with cmake/cdbs as the underlying build system ?

Thanks,
Werner