Re: Making packages available to Debian users

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 11:20 PM, Vladimir Stavrinov
<vstavrinov@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 08, 2012 at 11:48:27AM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
>> > So I don't understand, why do You think my package is worse of those
>> > garbage and how it break "coherence".
>>
>> I don't have a position one way or another on whether any of your
>> packages is worse than others. I'm saying you are receiving resistance
>
> OK, but what about garbage? To be consistent, You should clean up it.
> Are You doing so?

The fact that we right now may be shipping packages in bad shape (or
whatever you call "garbage") is no excuse to accept more packages in
bad shape. Please accept the criticism you may receive, the review
process won't go away.

Regards,