Re: sponsorship-requests mails should not go to debian-mentors

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> I hate to +1 without much content, but IMHO the "right" thing to do
> would be to split off people trying to give or receive help and
> automated mail regarding requests for sponsorship.

Anyone who doesn't want to receive mail from the BTS should be
trivially able to filter it out.[1]

If you don't want to receive control and closed acks, discard
recipe will do it for you:

:0:
/dev/null

and the sieve is pretty similar.

Don Armstrong (with owner@bdo and listmaster@ldo hats on)

1: If you can't, either your MUA is severely limited, or you haven't
read its documentation, and you aren't interested in learning procmail
or sieve.
--
There is no more concentrated form of evil
than apathy.