Re: sponsorship-requests mails should not go to debian-mentors

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Samuel Bronson <naesten@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's getting to the point where I think it would be best if we do one
> of two things:
>
>  1. Split out sponsorship-requests bug mail to a new mailing list.
>
>  2. Stop sending it anywhere, and let people subscribe through the PTS
> if they care.
>
> How about you?

I hate to +1 without much content, but IMHO the "right" thing to do
would be to split off people trying to give or receive help and
automated mail regarding requests for sponsorship.

The percent of RFS mail / mail is much higher then !(spam-mail) / mail.

In the end, this needs to go to the listmasters and get a change on
the BTS side as well. Perhaps we should start that flame war again.