Re: RFS: trash-cli

Hi Andrew,

Il 2012-02-15 20:35 Andrew Starr-Bochicchio ha scritto:
Hi Stefano,

Thanks for working on this. trash-cli is a very useful package, and
it's always depressing when an upstream maintainer has to discourage
Debian users from using the packaged version due to it being
old/containing bugs already fixed upstream. I hope you have better
luck finding a sponsor than I did when trying to update this.

A few comments though...

I fixed the things with your suggestions but I forgot to thank you :-)

Bye,
Stefano