Bug#658936: Info received (Bug#658936: RFS: apt-build/0.12.42 [QA] -- frontend to apt to build, optimize and install packages)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
again I have made some updates to apt-build regarding missing
sourceslist and / or sourcesparts directory. I bumped debhelper mode to
9 and Standards version to 3.9.3.
I removed any conffiles (as they are dynamically created resource files
and caused piuparts warnings, see #660590).
Please view current changelog:
apt-build (0.12.42) experimental; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Bump source format to 3.0 (native).
* Added archive suite. Clear solution for #639859.
* Allow non authenticated installation from apt-build repository.
Closes: #316572, #369173
* Added new cpu-type profiles to debconf templates.
* Changed default make option in template (-j`cpu_cores`). Set
question priority to "high".
* debian/dirs: Removed due to its redundancy.
* Prevent empty directory for build_dir and repository_dir (use loop).
* Move debconf-only related content from postinst to config file and
pimp debconf stuff (configuration file handling).
* --yes (assume-yes) functionality is now recognized by aptitude. Also
renamed help information from apt-get and apt-cache to aptget and
aptcache. (thanks to Bryant Wong) Closes: #392844
* Improved source version and name handling. Closes: #314155, #315102,
* Pull correct build dependencies. Closes: #624365
* Compilation with cmake is supported (no code changes). Closes:
* Build with local version number (suffix +aptbuild). Closes: #391449,
* Support sources stored at /Dir::Etc::sourceparts. Closes: #596296
* Rebuild Packages.gz after repository cleaning.
* Patch from Kumar Appaiah: Allow package builds without binary
packages registered in sources. Closes: #179850, #291565, #292169
* Unregister conffiles located in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/. Changes
are completely managed by debconf and maintainer scripts. Closes:
* Bump debhelper compatibility mode to 9.
* Bump Standards version to 3.9.3.
I would be glad if someone can upload this improved apt-build version.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----