Help updating debian/templates

Hi,

I want to add some additional examples to the debconf templates in my
package nullmailer.  The examples would only change config file entries
(for the nullmailer/relayhost entry), and shouldn't need translating -
they would be the same in all languages.

I note that if I run debconf-updatepo, my updated template gets amended
into all extant .po files, and they all get marked as "fuzzy".  Is this
all I need to do, or do I have to notify anyone or do anything about
the fuzziness ?

Thanks

Nick