Bug#660606: RFS: acsccid/1.0.3-1 -- PC/SC driver for ACS USB CCID smart card readers
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "acsccid".
* Package name : acsccid
Version : 1.0.3-1
Upstream Author : Advanced Card Systems Ltd. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://acsccid.sourceforge.net/
* License : LGPL-2.1+
Section : libs
It builds those binary packages:
libacsccid1 - PC/SC driver for ACS USB CCID smart card readers
To access further information about this package, please visit the following
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
acsccid 1.0.3 added more ACS CCID smart card readers support as well as
legacy smart card readers such as ACR38 running proprietary protocol
(non-CCID). It also improved card protocol parameters handling so that the
optimal baud rate between reader and card is selected.
Changes since the last upload:
* New upstream release.
* Removed debian/patches/pcsc-lite-1_7_3.patch.
* Updated debian/copyright.
* Updated debian/libacsccid1.udev with a symbolic link to
* Removed comment starting with "Vcs-" and added perl to Build-Depends in
* Added --parallel option to dh in debian/rules.
* Removed a blank line and replaced ".*" with "[\d\.]+" in debian/watch.
Currently, my package had been reviewed by Paul Wise . I would be glad if
someone uploaded this package for me.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 6.0.4
APT prefers stable-updates
APT policy: (500, 'stable-updates'), (500, 'stable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.32-5-686 (SMP w/1 CPU core)
Locale: LANG=en_HK.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_HK.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash