Re: upload to debian.mentors disappears without a trace.

On Sunday, February 19, 2012 09:08:39 PM Gabriele Giacone wrote:
> On 02/20/2012 03:39 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
> > Looks like you are right there. This was a -1 upload sp
> > dpkg-buildpackage should have automatically included the orig.tar.gz
> > unless Paul explicitly did not include it (using -sd).
>
> Or a duplicate -1 changelog entry?
>
> from dpkg-genchanges man:
> "By default, the original source will be included only if the upstream
> version number (the version without epoch and without Debian revision)
> differs from the upstream version number of the previous changelog entry."

I had forgotten about the -sa switch the first time packaging for
mentors.debian.net something for which the upstream had  packaged and
distributed outside of debian with the same version number.

I still think I should have gotten an error email.

Thanks you for all.

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott@BlackPatchPanel.com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J