Re: upload to debian.mentors disappears without a trace.

On 02/20/2012 03:11 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Paul Elliott wrote:
>
>> I have successfully uploaded to debian mentors, it has been more than 30 min.
>> package has not appeared on list, no email message about it of any kind.
>
>>From the logs it seems to have been rejected because it wasn't
> directed at one of the Debian suites/codenames. Please put 'unstable'

It also seems orig.tar is missing. Last week I faced the same issue (no
packages uploaded, no mail) and that was part of the problem (remaining
part was someone else had already uploaded the package).
Be sure to pass -sa to dpkg-buildpackage.

--
Gabriele