Bug#659416: RFS: u-boot/2011.12-2.1 [NMU with maintainer permission] -- boot loader for embedded systems
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#659416: RFS: u-boot/2011.12-2.1 [NMU with maintainer permission] -- boot loader for embedded systems
- From: Jonathan Nieder <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 16:17:14 -0600
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20120210221713.GM19216@burratino>
- Reply-to: Jonathan Nieder <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <CAK+uisC1qsj-BjrrUCWFtTgd=-Z51gN6LaQU1T=CnNzsi30OWQ@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <20120206173356.GE9638@burratino> <20120209193210.GA21857@scru.org> <20120209201942.GI6249@burratino> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am looking to upload the package "u-boot".
dget -u http://alioth.debian.org/~jrnieder-guest/temp/u-boot/u-boot_2011.12-2.1.dsc
It builds a bootloader (Das U-Boot), some companion tools, and some
transitional packages. The purpose of this upload is to fix boot
failures on the kirkwood platform with compressed 3.2.y kernels:
The only change relative to 2011.12-2 is to apply the relevant
Clint Adams wrote:
> Feel free to commit and upload; it's in collab-maint.
so the change has been pushed to
and I would be happy if someone gets a chance to look it over and
Cc-ing Ian Campbell, who did all the actual work of finding the
patch, and debian-arm@, since someone there might be interested to
pick this up or test it.
Looking forward to your thoughts,