Re: RFS: policyd-weight

Hi everybody

I've received an email from Thomas. He proposed that it would make sense to
have not only one sponsor for my package but maybe two  So if one is busy
the other one can do the sponsoring.

Thomas had no time to upload my package which I've uploaded on Januar 24th.
But he suggested to ask on the mentors list for a second sponsor :)

So I'm asking the list if any DD could sponsor this upload for me? In principal
the new package includes little fixes with the init-script, and closes a bug.

Thanks for your help.

Regards from Munich,
Werner Detter