Re: RFS: libpam-abl , bug fix , package is already in Debian
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: RFS: libpam-abl , bug fix , package is already in Debian
- From: Alex Mestiashvili <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 18:51:10 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4F297B8E.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20120131234227.GA4138@jwilk.net>
- References: <4DC55E4D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F146AC3.email@example.com> <20120116183822.GA3858@jwilk.net> <4F14778D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120120172858.GA8105@jwilk.net> <4F1AC577.email@example.com> <4F23D778.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120131234227.GA4138@jwilk.net>
On 02/01/2012 12:42 AM, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> * Alex Mestiashvili <email@example.com>, 2012-01-28, 12:09:
>>>>> I also modified changelog such a way that line "debian/control
>>>>> added DM-Upload-Allowed" appears in the correct section , but I
>>>>> have some doubts if it is ok to edit old changelog sections .
>>>> That's fine with me.
> But please don't change timestamp for the old version.
Ok , good to know .
> (Also, "DM-Upload-Allowed: yes" used to be the last line in the source
> stanza, is there a reason you moved it?)
No, there is no reason , but will take into account for the next time .
>> I've re-uploaded the package with fixed version string :
> What does "+testing.1" mean? Is that a pre-release thing? If this is
> the case, then use "~" instead of "+".
Yes , it is pre-release version .
The upstream had "-testting.1" in his version and I had to change this
to meet the upstream_version requirements .
But I wasn't sure which delimiter to use .
Thank you for mentoring and best regards,