Re: sponsorship-requests

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 4:58 AM, Pietro Battiston <me@pietrobattiston.it> wrote:
> ¹ By the way, I guess creating a filter which catches all - and only -
> debian-mentors emails is not trivial at all with email clients which do
> not allow filtering on specific headers, such as "X-mailing-list", and
> I guess that's for instance the case for gmail.

Actually Gmail can filter by the X-mailing-list header. They've even
incorporated it nicely into GUI, allowing you to do so with out
digging into preferences/settings. For anyone using Gmail who hasn't
noticed (it is kind of subtle), see the highlight in the attached
screenshot.

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>
   Debian Maintainer